Is there a Rule Book?

Is there a Rule Book?

Postby MikeO » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:49 am

This might seem like a dumb question... but I have to ask. We have the breed guidlines, owners manual, and card grading, and the website.. and FaceBook... and this forum... but...

Due to a recent discussion on FaceBook, that raised an issue with my current breeding plan, I went to look up the rule on time restrictions on registering hogs, so I don't fall into a hole and loose the ability to register them. I cannot find the actual rulebook with all the rules, bylaws, etc etc. So I began wondering, then I asked myself if I had gotten one maybe when I became a member and misplaced it... so I dig in the file cabinet, and through the e-mail... then I came her hoping to find one...

Argh, am I looking for something I lost, or something that doesn't exist? (the original registration question I will post separately)
MikeO

Re: Is there a Rule Book?

Postby Melissa » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Hey Mike,

I'm trying to figure out if this site is moderated by anyone from the assn. Since you have not gotten an answer I'm thinking maybe not???
Melissa

Postby redwattles » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Melissa, I've answered Mike O's question via personal email a few days ago since he had other questions as well, however so everyone will know, the RWHA By-Laws and rules will be placed on the website for everyone to view. The Board will be working on putting it together.
I am the moderator of the forum. I've always encouraged everyone to use the forum however there's never been much participation.
redwattles

Postby earlyriser62 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Mike,
As far as I am aware there is no published "Rule Book" for the RWHA.

Publications currently available include: Bylaws which govern the RWHA and have been approved by the membership, there is the RWHA Selection Guide and Owners Manual and the breed standard.

The "Guide" can be downloaded from redwattlehogassociation.com. A copy of the bylaws and breed standard can be requested from the secretary if you do not have them already.

As I understand it, plans are in the works to load the bylaws and breed standard to the redwattlehogassociation.com website.

I hope this helps.
earlyriser62

Return to RWHA News