RWHA Board Members fall 2013 elections

RWHA Board Members fall 2013 elections

Postby redwattles » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 am

With ALBC monitoring the ballots and with 2 Conservancy staff members validating the vote, the RWHA Board of Directores are as follows:
President: Jenifer Kraus. To serve the final 2 years in office when the office was vacated by the previous president.
Vice President: Theresa Schieffelbein. To serve 3 years.
Board Member at Large: Sam Plank. To serve 1 year.
Board Member at Large: Neil Perin. To serve 1 year.

Amendments 1 and 2 also voted on by the membership to amend the RWHA By-Laws were approved by majority vote of the RWHA membership.
redwattles

Re: RWHA Board Members fall 2013 elections

Postby MikeO » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Jenifer, Theresa, Sam, and Neil - Congrats! Hope all goes well, and we can make some forward progress with our Red Wattles. If there is any grunt work you need help with, I will do what I can to help.

I should have the new RWHA Google Map online in a week or two. It is going to be exclusive to RWHA members. I have been worried the old map might be contributing to the unregistered RW hog issue, and since the old map was getting so messed up, I figured it was a good time to move on. ;) If at anytime there needs to be updates, additions, or deletions, you can forward the requests to me, or tell folks to e-mail me, and I would be glad to continue to try to keep it up to date.

Thanks in advance for your dedication, service, and time.
MikeO

Re: RWHA Board Members fall 2013 elections

Postby Jenifer Kraus » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Thanks a bunch Mike. You have done so much for the RWHA and is is very much appreciated. :D
Jenifer Kraus

Return to RWHA News