Regional Meeting areas and information

Regional Meeting areas and information

Postby redwattles » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 pm

RWHA regional meeting information.docx
(16.26 KiB) Downloaded 1667 times
redwattles

Texas Regional Meeting information

Postby MikeO » Sat May 25, 2013 8:12 pm

I do not know if this is the proper way to do this, but I'm going to give it a go. I put this as a reply to the original Regional Meeting post from the RWHA, because the option to create a new post I did not see. I have e-mailed all the members listed on the RWHA site for Texas and placed a link to this post in the e-mail, so we could all try to coordinate and share the info we need to get this rolling. I have certainly not elected myself as any form of leader, so please feel free to step on my toes here, lol.

If there is a proper or better way to organize these posts, I hope someone with the RWHA could give some guidance on that.

Just thinking, maybe introduce yourselves to us all, eventhough some of us already know you. Be sure to read the document from the RWHA here http://www.redwattlehogassociation.com/forum/download/file.php?id=69

If you did not get the e-mail I mentioned, please let me know so I can add your e-mail to the list, or correct it if I got it wrong. Thanks - Mike O
MikeO

Re: Regional Meeting areas and information

Postby TSchieffelbein » Sat May 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Mike, you might want to touch base with David Denham as he has been working on plans for your region as well. Please keep us posted!
TSchieffelbein

Re: Regional Meeting areas and information

Postby dmeyer » Sun May 26, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Mike,

To create a new post (New Topic) you need to move up one level to the "RWHA News" forum. There you should see a "New Topic" button.
dmeyer
Site Admin

Return to RWHA News